Suntech Surf Paddle board’s features a shape specially designed for surfing. It starts with a wide squash tail to perform snaps on top of the wave; external sharp rail which provide extra drive; and Vee bottom for loosen flow.
– Go pro compatible attachment
– 5 fins set up (quad or thruster) set up
– FCS compatible fins
– External sharp rail at the tail
– Belly convex at the bottom nose
– Vee convex at the bottom tail
– 29.5” to 32” width
– 4” to 4.8” thickness
Benefit: Lighter and resistant board
Benefit: vacuum cover avoids opening at the edges
Benefit: Protects from opening when dragging
Benefit: More flotation and doesn't absorb water
Benefit: Transition rails and real surf shape!